Sunday, July 26, 2015

Assess Me! Linky



What a fun idea for a linky! Assessment is one of those words that should not be spoken in my general direction during the summer time. We get enough of that during the school year, amiright?! But in this case, it's okay.


I've gotten quite a few new followers over the past month, so I thought I'd participate so you can get to know the girl behind the blog!


1. Yep, mostly when I'm anxious. I practice a little self-talk here and there!
2. Not at all.
3. I crack everything. Fingers, toes, ankles, neck. It isn't cute, I know. I can't help it!
4. Eh, I'm good.
5. Heck yes! My last place Phillies are on somewhat of a hot streak.
6. Yep.
7. Moving on...
8. I went to Disney World a handful of times as a kid. Haven't been back in over a decade.
9. Since 6th grade. I'm sort of known for my specks.
10. No, but I'm only one state over and within driving distance!

Head over to The Tattooed Teacher to link up!


3 comments:

  1. Yay Phillies! I accidentally deleted the comment above. Whoops! I used to live outside of Philly.

    I'm a new follower!
    All the best,
    Laura K.
    Ms. Pretzel's 2nd Grade Bugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to wearing glasses! I just got glasses last September, and I love them. My husband even says I don't look like me anymore when I don't wear them. Luckily it's a nice thing to say, since he loves my glasses too. I love how linky parties introduce us to so many blogs. I'm a new follower too! Thanks for sharing.
    @ Wiley Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! You crack it all!! And we are our own best listeners! Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete