Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently July

Popping in quickly to link up with Meghan for another Currently!


Listening: Nothing makes you feel like more of a bum that when the "Are you still watching..." notification pops up mid-binge.

Loving: Self-explanatory.

Thinking: Picture is worth a thousand words.


Wanting: Every time I hang out with my work friends, it makes me more sad to leave them next school year. I know this change is for the best, but that doesn't make it less painful! They are the best!

Needing: I've lost about ten pounds in the last month by cleaning up my diet. I have much more to lose, and I need to incorporate exercise to make up for my sedentary summer lifestyle!

All Star: I've always been told that I'm a great listener. So much so that I'm a popular person to vent to in various aspects of my life. This skill solidifies my career choice as a school counselor. =)

Click her button at the top of this post to link up! =)

8 comments:

  1. I love Criminal Minds! Which season are you on? I discovered the show a few years ago and definitely binged on all the past seasons over the course of like, a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing schools is so hard, even when it's for the best. Your school becomes your second family, and saying goodbye is so hard to do. Good luck in your new school.

    Kaydi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm changing schools, too! Best wishes at your new site! I'm sure you will make lots of new friends! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. My "Are you still watching?" screen just popped up on Netflix! I actually have a pretty similar view of a cat on a tower and another on the couch! I just changed school districts this past year, and as hard as it was, I know it was for the best. Starting over is hard, but it definitely gets easier. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I just finished binge watching every single season of Criminal Minds on Netflix!!! I LOVE that show, even though it scares me sometimes!! I love your cat on a tower, now that's comfy right there!! I'm so glad I found your blog through the link up, I'm in Maryland super-duper close to the Delaware line! It's so fun for me to find bloggers that are near my area! Someday we're going to have our very own blogger meet up!! :-) Good luck at your new school, I'm sure you're going to do great things!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your Currently with us, it was great! Have a wonderful week!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I hate that pop up from Netflix asking if you are still watching!! So judgy, lol. Yes, I'm still watching and no I haven't changed out my PJs and I'm okay with that. :) Also, loving the cat photo. Is that your fur baby?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes BINGE watching is definitely my thing this summer. I am currently watching The Last Ship.. its okay so far.. but its hard to get over Game of thrones..I watched the whole 5 seasons in less then a week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge Criminal Minds addict. My husbands things I'm weird because I always watch it before bed. :)
    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete