Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One of those days.

Have you ever been scared that you were going to become a statistic?





Not the 1 in however many young girls become teen moms.

Not part of the half of marriages that end in divorce.

No, the statistic that says about 50% of teachers leave the profession before they've reached five years.





I've lost my spirit. Mid year state tests. Competition between colleagues on said tests. Crazy kids. Lack of teamwork for planning. Work BFF on maternity leave. Barely any sunlight in the month of December. If progress reports weren't due tomorrow, I'd take a mental health day. Sorry to my 15 or so followers, I just needed to get that out.




[please note that these statistics are approximate. i'm too immersed in my pity party to perform research.]


1 comment: