Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Pinterest Inspired Gift

Once I get my fill of cookies & rest, I fully intend on posting everything I did to keep my kids from eating me alive engaged this week! I used so many ideas from blogging and pinterest, and those peeps deserve a shout out!

Just wanted to post quickly about the gift I gave my mom for her birthday.

[Not only did I need to get Christmas gifts in order for my family, my boyfriend & mom also have December birthdays. Meg's wallet = empty]

Anyway, I made her this pinterest inspired gift!




I think it turned out really nice. I gave it to her today, and she loved it! And I'm so proud that I accomplished a craft from pinterest, besides all of the teaching activities.

I'll be back later this week to summarize last week's craziness! & I'm also coming very close to 25 followers. How exciting! =)


**UPDATE: I'm at 25 followers! How exciting!**

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me, returning the favor! Enjoy your time off!

    Haley
    followingoptimism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete