Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Currently...

I haven't posted in two weeks.

I'm sure ya'll have heard the saying.. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Well, I have nothing nice to say about school right now. I love my job, I really do. But I truly believe that I am being tested. I'm over handful of troublemakers. I'm taking it day by day, week by week, month by month.

Which brings me to this post! I was waiting for a positive reason to post, and here it is! Farley's monthly currently! I'm so happy that it's that time, I needed a reason to pop up on your google reader feed! =)


Like many of you,  I needed to google adjectives! Right now, "firm" is probably the nicest way to describe me in the classroom. I am faithful to my friends, 100%. I take their sides, and they can depend on me to listen or anything else really, even though I live over an hour away from most of them now. My family probably thinks I'm focused. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what to focus on in regards to grad school, but at least I'm focusing on being focused, right? =)

Go link up with Farley, who shares my initials! I'll be interested to see other people who needed to use F. Maybe I missed some better adjectives!



Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later with something insightful. Or at least positive!

5 comments:

  1. Woo! Where are you going in Jamaica? It's beautiful, have fun!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous about the Jamaica Trip! I hope either your year gets better or summer gets here quick!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamaica should clear your head, mon, and get you through to summer!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to relax on your vacay soon!! :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete