Saturday, June 16, 2012

Under Construction!

Please excuse the mess, as I am redesigning my blog! I have a few more things that I need to look for tutorials to do & what not, but I'm excited! I got the background from Aqua Poppy Designs, and I edited everything else on my own. It's coming along alright if I do say so myself!

I don't think anyone actually has my button, but if you do, be sure to grab the new one from the right side of the page!

And if this ends up being time stamped correctly, yes. It is almost 4 am. And yes, I need to be up in 5 hours for a concert. My priorities are clear. Actually, this is due to the fact that once I get started on something, I can't stop. I'd love to continue this makeover, but tomorrow brings a lot of shananigans, and I need some sleep!

I'll be back in a few days to share some things!

Night, all!

6 comments:

  1. It looks great so far! And I have your button on my blog silly! So I'll grab your new one!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color scheme of the background!!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I really like the color scheme too. Nice work.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. In summer I'm a night owl...no time constraints for me.
    Your blog is looking great.

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way! Can't stand stopping once I've started something. Looks great so far!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way when I get started on a project...it consumes me. The problem is that even if I went to bed I would just lay awake thinking about the unfinished project. You're blog is looking great!

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete