Sunday, June 17, 2012

Up & Running!

If you're reading this in Google Reader, please take a sec & click over to my blog site. I finished redecorating today, as I was recuperating from this:



Kenny Chesney + Tim McGraw = a wonderful 13 hour day of tailgating and music!

But anyway, click over and let me know if anything looks weird, too big, too small, or if you have any suggestions. One last thing I'm going to do is go back and check the labels on my old posts. Before I knew what I was doing, I was kinda just labeling here and there. I'd like to be able to clean up the labels list on my side bar!

Lastly, today is a day to celebrate fathers & father figures! I have the best dad in the world. So supportive, caring, and helpful. I have no idea where I'd be if it weren't for him. My heart aches for my students who don't have a father figure in their lives. I'm forever grateful for mine.



6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look of your blog. Super cute!

    I am super jealous you got to go to the kenny and tim concert. They are two of my favs. I have seen Kenny in concert 5 times. HAH. I'm a bit obsessed and go every summer but couldn't make it work this year. =(

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! I just updated my blog design and was checking it on any computer I could get my hands on. haha. I need to clean up my labels too, but I've been putting that task off.

    Jealous of your concert!
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Kenny and Tim in Atlanta. It was awesome and worth every minute. Delena @ learn with Me in grade three WWW.dallenfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Kenny and Tim in Atlanta. It was awesome and worth every minute. Delena @ learn with Me in grade three WWW.dallenfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete