Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Non-Freebie TPT Product

[Well, the title of the post says it all. No need for an explanation, I suppose!]

I'm heading to bed. But I wanted to post quickly about something BIG! [for me at least!]

I just posted my first item on TPT that is not free!

Go check it out by clicking HERE! I still can't link photos to URLs for whatever reason.

It is a set of fractions task cards, much like my free set of multiplication/division task cards. But this set is double the size, and it took a while to make. So I decided to try to sell it. Below is a sample card!




Please let me know what you think, as it is my first for sale item, and I know that I have a lot to learn!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you! This looks great! It seems like the kids can ALWAYS use help on fractions! Nice job! I love how they are aligned with CCS. I'm excited about the collaboration that can happen now that we will all have the same standards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! looks great! I've been trying to upload my first freebie and it's making me crazy! Good luck with tpt!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a little more left on my gift certificate and I thought what better way to use the last bit, but on your great looking Fractions task cards! I am very excited about them. We haven't started fractions yet, so it will be a nice addition to the curriculum when we do! Thank you!!! :)

    3rdgradetimesinct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete