Here are some pins that I've found recently that I'd love to share. Not much related to school. Maybe next week? ;)
1. Billy has an early dismissal. Kimmy is a car rider today. Today is our PBS shopping day. Name 15 other changes that happen throughout the day that I'm bound to forget. I usually just write this stuff on the corner of the board, but having a dry erase sign like this [mine will be smaller] next to my door would be much cuter. [Original Source: Clutter Free Classroom]
3. This quote means a lot to me. At 26, many of my friends are married and starting to have babies. I'm just not there yet in my personal life. I need to remember to not compare my life to others in all aspects. [Original Source: Home Fries]
4. Um, I just love this. I pinned this when I was babysitting my sister's kitten, my fur niece Maxi. And this pretty much applies to every foster kitten or puppy that I've ever had! [Original Source: Tastefully Offensive]
5. Can you say YUM! My boyfriend & I were really close to attempting this, but then we got lazy and ordered out. Yeah, story of our lives. [Original Source: Key Ingredient]
6. How can you not love this commercial? I need this shirt. [Original Source: Skreened]
7. How cute & creative. Flip an end table upside down, decorate, put a bed inside. Love it! [Original Source: Unknown]
Click the button below to link up!