Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Newbie in the Houuuse!

Hello Blog World!


For the past few weeks, I have been online searching for inspiration for my classroom. I've come across so many resources that I had no idea existed, such as all of these wonderful blogs and Pinterest! I wish I found these treasures sooner, but alas, here I am, two weeks before school!

Well, World Wide Web, you've done your inspiration duty. I'm starting a blog! Do I think its going to be popular, successful, and mind-blowing? Absolutely not. But my friends say I have a knack for writing, so why not share my successes, not-so-successfuls, and everything in between with fellow teachers who are in the same boat? So ahoy matees, once I figure this thing out, I'll post my first real entry!

If anyone stumbles across this and has any advice for newbies to the blog-o-sphere, please share! Looking forward to starting this new endeavor!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new blogger too, and your newest follower! I LOVE blog-hopping and getting lots of fresh new ideas. Can't wait to see what all you come up with!!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete